Refunds are NOT available (Some products may be able to be returned/refunded from/by manufacturer or distributors/third party sellers. All Computer and Electronic Servicing LLC does not process/provide refunds or returns). ALL SALES FINAL.
All purchases include our 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee so we will get it right, GUARANTEED!
Liability Waiver and Agreement for Computer Repair Services
This agreement is between the owner of the Computer or Device, referred to herein as Customer, and All Computer and Electronic Servicing LLC of 113 S Monroe St #113 Tallahassee, FL 32301, referred to herein as Servicer.
Whereas, Customer, owns a Computer or Device (the Computer) and would like to contract with Servicer to perform certain repairs, servicing, and/or maintenance; and
Whereas, Servicer is willing to attempt to make such repairs, servicing, and/or maintenance on said Computer provided this liability waiver is acknowledged by Customer by clicking the checkbox in the Checkout page on the website of the Servicer;
Now, therefore, for and in consideration of the mutual covenants contained in this agreement, and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, the parties agree as follows:
- By clicking the checkbox in the Checkout page on the website of the Servicer, Customer acknowledges that the services, repairs and/or maintenance provided by Servicer may result in malfunction of certain programs or functions of the Computer and acknowledges that this result may occur through no fault of the Servicer, and understanding the risk of accepting the services of Servicer. Customer assumes all responsibility and risk for any damage to the Computer that may result from such services, repairs, and/or maintenance. Furthermore, Customer covenants not to sue Servicer or any of Servicer’s employees and agrees in advance to release, waive, and forever discharge Servicer or any of Servicer’s employees against any and all liability for any harm, injury, damage, claims, demands, actions, causes of action, costs, and expenses of any nature that may result from service, maintenance and/or repair services Customer accepts from Servicer.
- By clicking the checkbox in the Checkout page on the website of the Servicer, Customer acknowledges and represents that he has been fully informed of the content of the foregoing waiver of liability agreement by reading it before he signed, and he understands that he is signing this document as his own free act and deed.
- By clicking the checkbox in the Checkout page on the website of the Servicer, Customer acknowledges that no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written statement, have been made to customer. Customer further states that he is at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent to sign this Agreement.
- By clicking the checkbox in the Checkout page on the website of the Servicer, Customer agrees that he neither will make or publish any statement (orally or in writing) that becomes or reasonably could be expected to become publicly known, or instigate, assist or participate in the making or publication of any such statement, which would libel, slander or disparage (whether or not such disparagement legally constitutes libel or slander) Servicer, any of its affiliates, or any other entity or person associated with Servicer or its affiliates, any of their affairs or operations, or the reputations of any of their past or present officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees.
- By clicking the checkbox in the Checkout page on the website of the Servicer, Customer acknowledges that in this Agreement, any reference to a party that includes that party’s heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns, singular includes plural and masculine includes feminine.
- When client agrees to proceed with All Computer and Electronic Servicing in resolving their issues, where agreement can be made verbally, in writing, through a third party, or any other means, PAYMENT IS REQUIRED IN FULL BEFORE DEVICE(S) IS/ARE RETURNED. NO DEVICE(S) WILL BE RETURNED UNLESS FULL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED. IF CLIENT FAILS TO PAY FOR REPAIR WITHIN 30 DAYS AFTER WORK IS COMPLETE, CLIENT FORFEITS DEVICE(S) TO ALL COMPUTER AND ELECTRONIC SERVICING. A $100 late fee will be assessed for all accounts that are delinquent for 7 days. If account is delinquent for more than 7 days, late fees in the amount of $2.00 per day will be assessed thereafter with no cap in the amount of late fees that may be assessed.
Contact us at email@example.com or call (850) 201-0685 for any questions or concerns.